how to divide the difference of the power frequency, intermediate frequency, super audio, high frequency
In induction heating equipment, the frequency of power frequency, intermediate frequency, super audio, high frequency is how to divide the difference
Induction heating is a device that is capable of self-heating a workpiece by electromagnetic induction and by changing the frequency of the alternating output. Depending on the application, the power is as low as a few kilowatts, tens of thousands of kilowatts, and frequencies range from tens of hertz to hundreds of thousands of hertz.
However, we know from the basic physical properties of the frequency that the lower the frequency, the longer the wavelength, and the higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength. Taking this basic performance into the influence of the heating frequency of the induction heating device on the geometry of the workpiece, it can be concluded that the lower the frequency, the deeper the heating depth, and the higher the frequency, the shallower the heating depth.
1. Induction hardening is carried out by induction heating equipment, and the depth of quenching layer required by the process is 4-6mm. When selecting induction heating equipment, medium frequency induction hardening equipment with frequency of 2.5-4KHz is generally used. The process requires a quenching layer depth of 2-3 mm, and an inductive heating frequency band between the intermediate frequency and the super audio frequency of 8-15 KHz (or even higher) may be used.
2. If induction heating is required, the general principle of frequency selection is that the finer the workpiece diameter, the higher the required heating frequency; the thicker the workpiece diameter, the lower the required heating frequency, otherwise the induction heating equipment will be inefficient. Can not meet the purpose of energy-saving heating.
In the above, we have two examples to illustrate, so how do the power frequency, intermediate frequency, super audio, and high frequency frequencies differ? Xi'an Yien Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd., based on some original standards, and puts forward its own opinions on the frequency division of induction heating equipment with the vision of modern induction heating equipment with the innovative principle of unlawful and unconventional.
1. Power frequency induction heating: 38-100Hz.
2. Low frequency induction heating: 150-400Hz.
3. Medium frequency induction heating: 500-10000Hz.
4. Super audio: 12000-85000Hz.
5. High frequency: 90000-500000Hz or less.